271. What is the number of bones a neonate has in the skeleton ?
272. Which of the following is located medial to the third molar at the junction of the maxilla and the horizontal plate of the palatine bone_____________?
A. Posterior nasal spine
B. Mylohyoid line
C. Pterygoid Hamulus
D. Greater palatine foramen
273. The orbital opening is somewhat_______________?
274. Which of the following is the weakest part of the orbit ?
A. Medial wall
B. Lateral wall
C. Floor of the orbit
D. Roof of the orbit
275. Which out of the following bones ossify first ?
B. Nasal bone
276. The joint between the atlas and axis is_________________?
B. Closely related to the first cervical nerves
C. All ow rotation of the head
D. Supported by the alar ligaments
277. The first costochondral joint is a_______________?
A. Fibrous joint
B. Synovial joint
278. Mental spines provide attachment to_____________?
B. Anterior & Posterior bellies of digastric
D. Superior constrictor of pharynx
279. Which vertebra has the most prominent spine______________?
280. Which structures pass through infra orbital fissurs______________?
A. Superior ophthalmic vein
B. Ophthalmic artery
C. Trochlear nerve
D. Zygomatic nerve