Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of General Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on General Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of human and general anatomy like Embryology, Muscles of Head and Neck, Osteology, Salivary & Thyroid Glands, Vascular Supply of Head and Neck, Mouth, Pharynx, Larynx, Nerve Supply of Head and Neck, Tongue– and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on General Anatomy. These human and general anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Anatomy here.
121. TMJ is supplied by _______________?
A. Auriculotemporal nerve
B. Buccal branch of facial nerve
C. Inferior alveolar nerve
D. All of the above
122. The auriculotemporal nerve supplies which gland_____________?
A. Lacrimal gland
123. All the following nerves are related to the mandible except_____________?
A. Lingual nerve
B. Auriculotemporal nerve
C. Chorda tympani
D. Mental nerve
124. Mandibular anterior division nerve has______________?
A. One sensory and all motor branches
B. One motor and all sensory branches
C. All motor branches
D. All sensory branches
125. Inferior alveolar nerve runs______________?
A. Medial to lateral pterygoid
B. From Infratemporal fossa
C. Lateral to medial pterygoid
D. Lateral to lateral pterygoid
126. Sensory supply of pinna is by _______ nerve?
127. Which structure passes through infra orbital fissure______________?
A. Superior ophthalmic vein
B. Opthalmic artery
C. Trochlear nerve
D. Zygomatic nerve
128. Masseteric nerve is a branch of_______________?
A. Long buccal nerve
B. Mandibular division of trigeminal nerve
C. Maxillary division of the trigeminal nerve
D. Moor branch of the facial nerve
129. Injury to the right mandibular nerve as it passes though foramen ovale produces the following effects______________?
A. Loss of taste from the anterior 2/3 of tongue
B. Deviation of the tongue to the left
C. Deviation of chin to left when mouth is opened
D. Loss of general sensation to anterior 2/3 of tongue
130. Nerve which hooks around wharton’s duct is_______________?
A. Mylohyoid nerve
B. Lingual nerve
C. Auriculotemporal nerve
D. Inferior alveolar nerve