Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
1. The highest ( longest ) and sharpest cusp on the decidous mandibular first molar is____________?
2. Transverse ridge is prominent on occlusal surface of which of the following decidous teeth ?
A. Mandibular first molar
B. Maxillary first molar
C. Mandibular second molar
D. Maxillary second molar
3. Primary teeth differ from permanent teeth in following aspects ?
A. Thickness of enamel and dentin
B. Pulp chambers are longer
C. Roots are flaring
D. All of the above
4. Conjoint tendon is formed by _________?
A. External and internal oblique
B. External oblique and transversus abdominis
C. Internal oblique and transversus abdominis
D. Internal oblique
5. Resorption of root of primary incisors starts at_____________?
A. 4 yrs
B. 6 yrs
C. 8 yrs
D. 10 yrs
6. Which among the following is NOT a common finding of the decidous dentition ?
A. Tight contacts, absence of spacing
B. Shallow overjet and overbite
C. Flush terminal plane
D. Ovoid arch form
7. The sharpest cusp of primary first molar tooth is____________?
8. Difference between primary and permanent enamel is_______________?
A. In prism arrangement
B. in mineral content
C. No difference in enamel, difference in dentin
D. None of the above
9. Among the difference between teeth in the deciduous and the permanent dentition is that_____________?
A. Buccal surfaces of the permanent molars are flatter
B. Cervical ridges are more pronounced in permanent molars
C. Root trunks of deciduous teeth are larger compared with their overall root lengths
D. Crowns of decidous incisors are wider mesiodistally than their cervico incisal lengths
10. Mesiodistal width is more than cervico- incisal length of crown in_____________?
A. Permanent central incisors
B. Decidous maxillary central incisors
C. Permanent maxillary canines
D. Permanent mandibular lateral incisors
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.