871. Indian Prime Minister would join the 50th Independence Day celebration of which country?
A. Sri Lanka
872. Orange Line Metro Train, that was seen in news recently, was inaugurated in which country?
873. CARAT is a naval training exercise between which two countries?
A. India – USA
B. India – Bangladesh
C. Bangladesh – USA
D. USA – Russia
874. Typhoon Vamco, which was seen in news recently, hit which country?
875. Which country has given the name “Burevi” formed in South-western Bay of Bengal?
B. Sri Lanka
876. Bashan Char Island, which were seen in the news, are located in which country?
877. ‘Resolution 1373 on counter terrorism’, that is seen in news recently, is associated with which organization?
878. Which country chaired the recent session of Executive Board of WHO, held in January 2021?
A. United States
879. Which country recently commenced operations in its ‘Hualong One unit’ nuclear reactor?
880. Which country has recently amended its citizenship laws to attract individuals with specialized skills?