971. Which country has recently increased its ‘defense budget’ by 6.8% to $ 209 billion?
972. Which country has appointed the first transgender news reader?
973. The government of which country has launched the National App Portal bdapps.com?
974. The annual joint military exercise “DUSTLIK II” has kicked off between the Indian army and which country?
975. Mahamadou Issoufou has won the “2020 Ibrahim Prize for Achievement in African Leadership”. He is the President of which country?
976. Which countries have signed an MoU to jointly set up the ‘International Scientific Lunar Station’, a lunar space station on the moon?
A. Japan and United States
B. Russia and Japan
C. United States and Russia
D. Russia and China
977. The Prime Minister has inaugurated the ‘MaitriSetu’ bridge to strengthen connectivity with which country?
D. Sri Lanka
978. Billionaire Olivier Dassault passed away in a helicopter crash. He was a member of which nation’s Parliament?
979. The NHSRCL has signed an MoU with which country’s RTC for Track Work of MAHSR?
980. The first Quadrilateral (QUAD) Leaders’ Virtual Summit has held. Which country is not a part of the Quad nation?
D. United States