861. India has co-sponsored an UNSC resolution on “participation of women in peacekeeping operations”, put forth by which country?
862. Which country has recently announced ban on slaughtering of cows?
C. Sri Lanka
863. Which car manufacturer has announced to withdraw from Formula One?
864. In which country, the holy city of Mecca is located?
A. United Arab Emirates
D. Saudi Arabia
865. TAEF, which recently partnered with National Maritime Foundation (NMF), is a think tank based in which country?
866. Which institution has called for emergency financing of USD 25 billion to help the poorest countries to tackle Covid-19?
C. World Bank
867. Moussa Traore, who has recently passed away, was the former President of which country?
D. United States
868. The head of which country has called for a pact with USA on “Non-Interference”?
869. India announced a Debt service relief under the G-20 Debt Service Suspension Initiative, to which country?
D. Sri Lanka
870. ‘Tsirkon’, which was seen in the news recently, is a hypersonic missile tested by which country?
A. United States