841. The International Children’s Film festival was recently inaugurated in which South Asian country, with the theme ‘Under The World’?
A. Sri Lanka
842. Which country is set to levy a 2% tax on digital services from April 1, 2020?
A. United States
C. United Kingdom
843. Which country has launched a military communication satellite called Lockheed Martin Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) satellite?
C. United States
D. South Korea
844. Which Asian country has declared a state of emergency over coronavirus?
845. The United States has placed 10 countries including India on the ‘Priority Watch List’, pertaining to which issues?
A. Currency Manipulation
B. Intellectual Property framework
C. Trade sanctions
D. Nuclear warfare
846. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has been awarded a commemorative World War II medal by which country?
D. South Korea
847. Adnan al-Zurfi was appointed as the new Prime minister of which country by its President Barham Salih?
848. Abba Kyari, who recently passed away due to Covid-19, was the Chief of Staff of which African country’s President?
849. The headquarters of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) is located in which city?
850. Finance Minister of India attended the Annual Meeting of Board of Governors of which global financial institution, which also granted an emergency assistance of $1 billion to India?
A. World Bank
B. New Development Bank
C. Asian Development Bank
D. Asian Infrastructure and Investment Bank