991. Which country has been adjudged as the largest importer of arms in the world during 2016-2020 as per SIPRI’s “Trends in International Arms Transfers-2020” report?
D. Saudi Arabia China
992. Moudud Ahmed, who has passed away recently, was the former Prime Minister of which country?
993. PM Narendra Modi has held a virtual Summit with Sanna Marin, to discuss bilateral issues. Ms. Marin is the Prime Minister of which country?
994. Which one of the following statement is correct?
A. Sovereignty of the state is indivisible
B. Sovereignty is sine -qua-non for state
C. Sovereignty of the state is inalienable
D. Sovereignty of the state is limited
995. Who hosted the congress of Vienna in 1815?
B. King victor Emanuel
D. Duke Metternich
996. In the view of Marxists state is…
A. A class structure
B. A body of workers
C. A power system
D. The entire community’s
997. Of the more prominent theoretical approaches, is most concerned with economic class
C. Social constructivism
998. Which of the following is NOT one of the systematic ways in which individual decision-making diverges from the rational actor model?
B. Cognitive bias
C. Indeterminate preferences
D. Affective bias
999. Welfare of___________ is the aim of welfare state.
D. None of these
1000. Who condemned Non-alignment as a selfish policy?
B. William Johnstone
D. Edward Crankshaw