961. Of the following which one is not an energy releasing process?
D. Kreb’s cycle
962. About __________ % of photosynthesis is carried by terrestrial plants, while rest occurs in ocean, lakes, and ponds?
963. Net yield of H2O in Photosynthesis is__________?
A. 1 molecule
B. 6 molecules
C. 3 molecules
D. 0 molecule
964. The point at which there is no net exchange of gases between leaves and atmosphere is known as_____________?
A. Neutral point
B. Compensation point
C. Parallel point
D. Competitive point
965. Air contains __________ % of CO2 ?
966. Van neil hypothesis about the production of oxygen during phosynthesis was based on the study and investigations on___________?
967. PS I has chlorophyll a molecule which absorbs maximum light of _________ nm ?
968. Visible light used in photosynthesis ranges from:__________?
A. 300 – 700 nm in wavelength
B. 350 – 750 nm in wavelength
C. 380 – 750 nm in wavelength
D. 390 – 790 nm in wavelength.
969. The percentage of light absorbed by the leaf is ___________?
970. Which of the following light is least absorbed by the plants?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.