MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Biology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
91. Removal or degradation of environmental pollutants or toxic materials by living organisms is called__________?
A. Integrated disease management
B. Hydroponic culture technique
92. The mechanism for ATP synthesis is_____________?
93. Which of the following is not a viral disease?
D. Small pox
94. Enzyme present in the saliva is_____________?
95. In human body 99% of total mass is formed of_____________?
A. 16 Bio-elements
B. 12 Bio-elements
C. 10 Bio-elements
D. 6 Bio-elements
96. Fungi resemble plants because they lack___________?
A. Cell wall
97. Which treatment is instituted in a cancerous patient?
A. Antibiotic therapy
C. Gene therapy
D. None of these
98. Which is a parasitic plant?
99. Which statement is incorrect for cloning?
A. The nucleus of a fertilized egg is replaced by the nucleus from the cell of a fully developed individual
B. Division of a single egg into one or more separate embryos.
C. The individual is the mirror image of the parent organism
D. It involve methods of sexual reproduction
100. True roots absent in_____________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.