331. They are widespread as protective coatings on fruits and leaves?
D. all of these
332. It is very serious disease of brain which is caused by fungi________?
A. ring worm
D. none of these
333. Many bacteria in our digestive system synthesize vitamins for example vitamin_________?
334. Which is not a vertebrate ?
D. None of these
335. Which of the following is the less important organ in human body?
C. Hip bone
336. Who is the father of Genetics?
A. Robert Hook
B. Robert Brown
C. Gregor Mendel
D. Charless Darwin
337. which of the following hepatitis is more contagious ?
338. Which branch of science is short in laws ?
D. All of these
339. A condition in which there is a decrease of oxygen to the tissue despite adequate blood flow to the tissue is_________?
340. Insulin is a human__________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.