MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Biology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
81. Smallest disease causing agents in plants are ?
82. Which disease can be controlled by vaccination?
D. Heart attack
83. The major cell infected by HIV is lymphocyte?
C. both T and B
D. none of these
84. Vaccine was first developed by_______________?
A. Louis Pasture
B. Edward Jenner
C. Jaber Ibn Hayan
85. Pigment present in red algae is_____________?
86. Which disease has been totally eradicated from the world because of effective vaccination?
C. Small pox
87. Nutrition in fungi is___________?
C. Completely parasitic
D. Absorptive heterotrophs
88. Which of the following statement is incorrect about antibiotics?
A. They are used against microorganisms
B. They are always effective against bacteria
C. They are used in diseases like tuberculosis and pneumonia
D. They are derived from bacteria only
89. Protein factory is___________?
C. golgi complex
90. What is the mode of transmission of Hepatitis virus?
B. Parentral (via blood)
C. Skin penetration
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.