811. _______ are the first group of invertebrates which have developed a closed circulatory system.
812. Of the following which one is not the characteristic of Kingdom Animalia.
A. All animals are ingestive heterotrophs
B. All animals are eukaryotes
C. All animals develop from the dissimilar gametes i.e. large sperm and small egg.
D. It is largest kingdom.
813. Coelom is lined by__________?
A. Parietal mesoderm
B. Visceral mesoderm
D. Both A & B
814. Porifera range in size from__________?
A. Few millimeter wide to more than one meter tall
B. Few centimeter wide to more than one meter tall
C. Few decimeter wide to more than one meter tall
D. One meter wide to more than millimeter tall.
815. Enteron in coelenterates acts as___________?
A. Digestive cavity
B. Body cavity
C. Transporting cavity
D. all of these
816. All of the following coelenterates show alternation of generation except:
D. None of these
817. Excretory system of platyhelminths consists of___________?
B. Flame cells
C. Malpighian tubules
818. Pseudocoelem develops from____________?
D. Splitting of mesoderm
819. Exoskeoeton of coelenterates terates is made up to__________?
D. Both A & B
820. All of the following are true for Platyhelminthes except____________?
D. Bilateral symmetry
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.