951. Which of the following is a chemical link between catabolism and anabolism?
D. All of these
952. Photosynthesis is process in which ________ compounds of carbon (CO2) and hydrogen (H2O) are reduced to carbohydrate like (glucose) using light energy.
B. Energy rich
C. Energy poor
953. C6H12O6 + 6O2 ? 6CO2 + 6H20 + ENERGY represents:____________?
B. Aerobic respiration
C. Anaerobic respiration
954. Bacteriochlorophylls does not include________________?
A. Chlorophyll e
B. Chlorophyll d
C. Chlorophyll a
D. Chlorophyll c
955. At which times there is no net gaseous exchange between leaves and the atmosphere.
A. Day time.
B. Night time.
C. Dawn & Dusk.
D. Mid night.
956. Molecular formula of chlorophyll b is_____________?
A. C55 H10 O4 N6 Mg
B. C55 H70 O6 N5 Mg
C. C55 H71 O6 N4 Mg
D. C55 H70 O6 N4 Mg
957. Which of the following is a compensation point:
A. Leaves respire and utilize O2 and release CO2.
B. Photosynthesis and respiration occur at same rate. So there is not net exchange of gases between atmosphere and plants.
C. Rate of photosynthesis increases, so do the O2 production, with a net release of oxygen coupled with the uptake of CO2.
D. Rate of respiration becomes more than rate of photosynthesis.
958. Quantitative study of energy relationships in biological systems obeys.
B. Laws of thermodynamics
C. Laws of thermos chemistry
D. Laws of chemical energetic
959. The organisms able to use sunlight directly as a source of energy are_____________?
960. Carotenoids perform protective function in_____________?
C. Both of these
D. None of these
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.