991. Xanthophylls are _________ pigments
992. Complete breakdown of glucose molecule takes place in which of the following?
A. Alcoholic fermentation
B. Lactic acid fermentation
C. Aerobic respiration
D. All of these
993. Chlorophylls mainly absorb _________ wavelengths?
A. Orange – blue
B. Violet – red
C. Yellow – orange
D. Orange – red.
994. Deficiency of ___________ causes yellowing in plants?
995. In alcoholic fermentation Pyruvic acid is broken down into?
B. Methyl alcohol
C. Ethyl alcohol
D. Lactic acid
996. The chlorophyll molecule is embedded in the core of thylakoid membrane which acts as___________?
C. Both of these
D. None of these
997. The most important photosynthetic pigment is ___________?
A. Chlorophyll a
B. Chlorophyll b
998. In which of the following component of the body, lactic acid fermentation takes place?
999. Final acceptor of electrons in respiratory chain is____________?
B. Cytochrome a3
1000. In Anaerobic respiration only __________ % of the energy present within the chemical bond of glucose is converted into ATP?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.