291. What is hibernation and aestivation________?
A.Thermal adaptation shown by animals
B. wind adaptation shown by animals
C. adaptation of animals to escape from predators
D. none of the above
292. Enzyme activity can also be charted through the __________ ?
A. Rate of digestion
B. Rate of reaction
C. Level of pH
D. Number of active sites
293. BOD refers to the __________?
A. Bidding of Dermatology
B. Binding of Dirt
C. Biochemical occupied Date
D. Biochemical Oxygen demand
294. Self pollination is not possible in ________ ?
A. Dioecious plants
D. both A and B
295. “lub” sound is produced after _________ ?
A. The ventricles are fully contracted
B. The ventricles start to relax
C. The bicuspid and tricuspid valves suddenly close
D. The semilunar valves are closed
296. Examples of Epigeal germination include _________ ?
B. Sword bean seed
C. Broad bean seed
297. All are functions of hypothalamus, but, _________ ?
A. Regulation of body temperature
B. Regulation of anti-diuretic hormones
C. Regulation of sleep and emotions
D. Regulation of blood osmotic pressure
298. More water is reabsorbed in blood due to _________ ?
A. More anti-diuretic hormone
B. Lesser anti-diuretic hormone
C. Active functioning of pancreas
D. Inactivity of pituitary gland
299. Sessile flowers have _________ ?
A. No scent
B. Irregular shape
C. No pedicles
D. No petals
300. Stamens are not usually pendulous in plants pollinated by __________ ?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.