611. A virion is______________?
B. Viral protein
C. Viral lysozyme
D. Viral gene
612. For which of the following no preventive vaccine is available?
613. Which one of the following specially result in chronic liver disease leading to hepatic failure:
614. Protein coat the capsid of adenovirus is________________?
A. Surrounded by genome
B. Surrounding genome
C. Surrounding the envelope
D. Both B and C
615. Mode of transmission of hepatitis A is__________?
C. Sexual contact
D. All of these
616. Attachment of the bacteriophage with the receptor site on the bacterial cell wall involves_______________?
A. Strong covalent bond between virion and the receptor site.
B. Week chemical unior between them
C. Both A and B depending upon the phage
D. None of these
617. Which of the following statement about AIDS is incorrect:
A. is a host specific disease
B. An infected mother cannot pass the virus to her baby.
C. Results in enlargement of lymph nodes
D. Can be prevented.
618. Bacteriophage that infect E. coli are called_____________?
A. M type
B. N type
C. T type
D. S type
619. Complex symptoms like severe pneumonia vascular tumor sudden weight loss swollen lymph nodes and immune deficiency are features of:
620. An isolated virus is not considered living since it________________?
A. Separates in to two inner parts
B. Can not metabolize
C. Rapidly looses its Genome chemical inert
D. Is coated with an air tight shield
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.