MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Biology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
101. The pH value of blood is normally between _____ and _____.
(A) 6.0, 6.5
(B) 7.0, 7.35
(C) 7.35, 7.45
(D) 7.45, 7.98
102. Severe deficiency of Vitamin-D results in
(C) night blindness
103. People living in high altitudes (like mountains) usually have a
(A) smaller number of Red Blood Cells
(B) larger number of Red Blood Cells
(C) smaller number of White Blood Cells
(D) larger number of White Blood Cells
104. The average adult has a blood volume of about ________ liters.
105. The average internal temperature of human body is
(A) 35 °C
(B) 36 °C
(C) 37 °C
(D) 38 °C
106. Vitamin ________ is needed for the formation of a light-sensitive pigment in the retina.
(D) B complex
107.About ________ of the body weight of a mammal is water.
108. On wound ________ fight foreign particles, like bacteria.
(A) White Blood cells
(B) Red Blood Cells
109. Blood is carried towards the heart by
(D) none of these
110. ________ is essential for the formation of hemoglobin.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.