501. Chemical component/s less in eukaryotic cell as compared to prokaryotic cell is / are (i) lipids (ii) carbodydrates (iii) proteins (iv) DNA_________________?
A. i & ii
B. iii & iv
C. i ii iii & iv
D. iv only
502. Following possess bilateral symmetry as larva and radial symmetry as adult:
503. Proteins are polymers of___________?
A. Fatty acids
B. Isoprenoid units
C. Amino acids
504. Which of the following is the empirical formula of chlorophyll b?
505. In Glycin an amino acid R group is replaced by____________?
D. C = O
506. How many moles of carbon dioxide are produced by complete oxidation of one mole of puruvic acid?
507. The element in basic structure of proteins which differentiate them from carbohydrates________?
508. Hunger pangs usually begin ______ after the previous meal.
A. 2-4 hours
B. 6-8 hours
C. 10-12 hours
D. 12-24 hours
509. Total number of amino acids discovered so far in cells and tissues are______________?
510. The major constituent of blood plasma is___________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.