771. Both radial and bilateral symmetry is found in the phylum____________?
D. None of these
772. Of the following which one is not the characteristic of triploblasts?
A. All of them have blood vascular system
B. They may be coelomate pseudocoelomate or acoelomate
C. They are included in grade bilaterian
D. All of them have digestive system
773. The animals in which coelom is formed due to splitting of mesocerm are known as____________?
774. In some cases the blastomere can produce complete embryo the cleavage will be___________?
A. Spiral and determinate
B. Radial and indeterminate
C. Spiral and indeterminate
D. Radial and determinate
775. Of the following which one is non-cellular in most cases in animals?
776. Aquatic arthropods respire through__________?
C. Book lungs
D. Both b and c
777. Circulatory system is open type in all of the following except:___________?
778. Shell of egg is leathery in appearance in___________?
779. Aschelminthes is also known as____________?
D. Protoctist ancestors
780. The name animal is derived from the word__________?
D. All of these
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.