481. Which one gives blue colour with iodine_______________?
482. Mycoplasmas have been included in bacteria because:
A. Do not have a cell wall
B. Are heterotrophic
C. Lack membrane bounded organelles
D. Reproduce by binary fission
483. Which one is abundant in animals___________?
D. None of these
484. The one which can tolerate highest external osmotic pressure is __________?
485. The cell wall of oomycetes is chiefly composed of___________?
486. __________ is example of pure form of cellulose?
487. A compound produced as a result of a chemical reaction of an alcohol with an acid in which water molecule is released is called________________?
B. Fatty acid
C. Neutral lipid
D. Nucleic acid
488. Lipids are soluble in which of the following_______________?
C. All solvents
D. Not in any of the above
489. One celled green ptotists are included in___________?
C. Slime molds
490. Lipid molecules can store double amount of energy as compared to same amount of carbohydrate because of high number of__________________?
A. C-C bonds
B. C-H bonds
C. C-N bonds
D. C-O bonds
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.