MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Biology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
41. People living in high altitudes (like mountains) usually have a _________?
A. smaller number of Red Blood Cells
B. larger number of Red Blood Cells
C. smaller number of White Blood Cells
D. larger number of White Blood Cells
42. Which character differentiates living things from non-living organisms?
A. They live in the same ecosystem.
B. They are highly organized and complex made of one or more cells and contain genetic material
C. They are acted upon by the same environment
D. Both a and b
43. Which Vitamin is needed for the formation of a light-sensitive pigment in the retina.
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin C
C. Vitamin D
D. B complex
44. The average internal temperature of human body is __________?
A. 35 oC
B. 36 oC
C. 37 oC
D. 38 oC
45. The study of fossils is called?
A. Environmental Biology
B. Historical biology
D. Social biology
46. About __________ of the bodyweight of a mammal is water?
47. The Science of growing terrestrial plants in an aerated solution is_________?
D. None of them
48. An educated guess is called:
A. Accumulated Data
49. Dolly, the sheep was a highly successful clone from a somatic cell, reported back in________?
50. Crop rotation helps in______________?
A. Growth of pathogens
B. Soil Infertility
C. Slowing of crops growth
D. Eradication of disease
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.