881. Microspore of a seed plant that contain male gametophyte including the gamete is called_______________?
A. Pollen grain
882. The part of sporophyte which is called sporangium is____________?
D. None of these
883. Monocots are characterized by___________?
A. Number of sepals and petals are 2 or multiple of 2
B. Number of sepals and petals are 3 or multiple of 3
C. Number of sepals and petals are 4 or multiple of 4
D. Number of sepals and petals are 5 or multiple of 5
884. The first cell of the sporophyte generation is______________?
B. Spore mother cell
885. Which of the following statement about dicots is incorrect _________________?
A. They have 4 or 5 sepals and petals or their multiple.
B. They have parallel vein pattern on their leaves
C. They are both herbaceous and woody
D. Vascular bundles are ring shaped in their stems.
886. Maize is an example of_________________?
D. none of these
887. Stem of Psilophyton an example of psilogsida is differentiated into an underground rhizome and an aerial part both of which are _________ branched
888. Which of the following group of tracheophyta has expanded or scale like leaves which are alwaysed arranges in whorls?
889. Sporangia of which of the following tracheopytes develop singly on the upper side of sporophylls which may or may not be arranged to form strobili_____________?
890. Which of the following tracheophytes are leafless?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.