MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Biology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
31. __________ is essential for the formation of hemoglobin.
32. Out of 92 naturally occurring chemical elements how many are considered as bio-elements?
33. ___________ are needed as a source of energy for the vital activities of the body?
34. Oxygen accounts for ____ % of totals human body mass?
35. The atoms of different elements combine with each other through ionic or covalent bonding to produce compounds this stable form is called:
A. An organ
B. A molecule
D. Both a and c
36. The experiments on DNA molecules in chromosomes for knowing the basis of inherited diseases are conducted by ?
A. Molecular biologists
C. Freshwater biologists
D. Social biologist
37. On wound __________ fight foreign particles, like bacteria?
A. White Blood cells
B. Red Blood Cells
38. Synesthetic insulin from pork was formed by which technique?
B. Social biological techniques
D. Both a and c
39. Blood is carried towards the heart by __________?
D. none of these
40. The branch of biology which deals with the study of social behavior and communal life of human beings living in any environment is called ?
A. Environmental biology
B. Social biology
C. Human biology
D. Both b and c
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.