281. Guard cells of stoma are ________ ?
A. Irregular in shape
B. Convex in shape
C. Long and cylindrical in shape
282. Special kind of protein containing iron is called as _________ ?
C. Red blood cell
D. White blood cell
283. Zygote with three copies chromosome 21, is known to cause _________?
A. Hay fever
C. Parkinson Disease
D. Downs syndrome
284. Kind of respiration through which skeletal muscles of human body gets the energy is ________ ?
A Acidic respiration
B. Anaerobic respiration
C. Aerobic respiration
D. Nitrogenous respiration
285. Fuel used by cells in cellular respiration to get energy is ________ ?
286. Kind of cellular respiration which occurs in presence of oxygen is _________ ?
A. Anaerobic respiration
B. Aerobic respiration
C. Nitrogenous respiration
D. Acidic respiration
287. Special enzymes are released during necrosis from __________ ?
D. Golgi bodies
288. Number of cells that are destroyed in adults by apoptosis are ________ ?
A. 20 to 35 billion cells
B. 50 to 70 billion cells
C. 10 to 20 billion cells
D. 15 to 25 billion cells
289. Biebs that are broke off from cell are called __________?
A. Apoptotic bodies
B. Necrosis bodies
C. Tuberculosis bodies
D. Cytokinetic bodies
290. Crysanthemum is propagated by___________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.