571. A genome is___________?
A. Appearance of an individual
B. Genetic basis of few characters
C. Full set of genes of an individual
D. All of these
572. Which conjegated molecules play important role in gene expression___________?
D. None of these
573. There are mainly __________ types of tRNA?
574. The discease in which transmembrane carrier for the chloride ion is not produced is__________?
B. Cystic fibrosis
C. Severe combined immunodeficiency syndrome
575. The one which is a weed killer is___________?
C. 2 4-D
576. Five kingdom classification was proposed by_____________?
A. Carlous Linnaeus
C. Robert Whittaker
D. Lynn Margulis and Karlene Schwartz
577. Organisms of which of the following kingdom have absorptive mode of nutrition______________?
578. Which of the Euglenas (a Protoctista) character resembles that of animals______________?
A. They can move
B. They lack cell wall
C. They do not have chlorophyll
D. Both a and b
579. The one which can break open a plasmid ring is__________?
A. Ligase enzyme
B. Primase enzyme
C. Restriction endonuclease
D. ATP-ase enzyme
580. According to Lamarch evolution occurred as the result of__________?
A. Natural selection
B. The theory of recapitulation
C. Inheritance of acquired characters
D. Over production
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.