681. Foliose lichen are_____________?
A. Stem like
C. Leaf like
D. Crust like
682. How many species of ascomycota occur in lichen symbiotic association?
683. An association in which fungal hyphae penetrate the outer cells of the plant root forming coils swellings and minute branches and also extend out into surrounding soil is called______________?
A. Mycorrizael association
684. Which one of the following is the largest group of fungi?
685. The Kingdom of recyclers is known as kingdom_____________?
686. According to two kingdom classification fungi were placed in kingdom___________?
687. At which stage in the life cycle of Rhizopus meiosis takes place?
A. Formation of sporangiophore via germination of zygospore.
B. Formation of spores in sporangia
C. Fusion of two hyphae
D. Formation of Zygote by fusion of gametangia.
688. Ecological role of fungi as decomposers is only paralleled by_____________?
B. Blue green algae
689. Which of the following is called black bread mold?
690. Coenocytic hyphae are also known as______________?
B. Perforated hyphae
D. Uninucleate hyphae
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.