- Kingdom Protoctista includes____________?
2. Kingdom Fungi includes_______________?
A. A cellular, eukaryotic organisms
B. Non-chlorophylls, multicellular eukaiyotlc organisms
C. Non-chlorophylls, multioellular,thailophytic organisms
D. Chlorophyllus, multicellular, eukaryotic Organisms
3. Earthworm is included in_____________?
A. Kingdom Plantae
B. Kingdom Protoctista
C. Kingdom Monera
D. Kingdom Animalia
4. The Study of organisms inhabiting the sea and Ocean and the physical and chemical characteristics of their environment is:
A. Social Biology
B. Marine Biology
C. Environmental Biology
D. Fresh Water Biology
5. Tibia is a bone found in the ____________?
6. Which is the largest gland in the human body?
D. None of these
7. Water has maximum density at____________?
C. 4° K
8. The scientific study of livings is called?
9. The word “BIOLOGY” has been derived from_________ word?
10. According to modern system of taxonomy, living organisms have been classiﬁed into?
A. Three Kingdoms
B. Five Kingdoms
C. Two Kingdoms
D. Six Kingdoms