641. Masses of dilated tortuous veins in the anorectal mucosa are known as___________?
C. Adipose tissue
642. Puccinia is a parasitic___________?
643. An illness which largely affects girls usually just after the onset of puberty.
A. Bulimia nervosa
C. Anorexia nervosa
D. None of these
644. Autotrophic organisms can exist in an exclusively ________________ environment?
645. Loss of appetite due to the fear of becoming obese is____________?
A. Anorexia nervosa
B. Bulimia nervosa
646. Strong chlorosis is due to the deficiency of _____________ in plants?
647. Stunted growth of roots is due to the deficiency of____________in plants?
648. The liquid that escapes during defrosting frozen meat contains _____ bacteria?
649. One of the commonest cause of food poisoning are the toxins produced by__________?
650. Puccinia commonly destroys______________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.