901. Which type of sensory structures carry deep pressure and vibration sensations______________?
A. Hair end organs
B. Meissner’s Corpuscles
C. Pacinian corpuscles
D. none of these
902. ____________ is simplest form of learning.
C. Insight learning
D. Latent learning
903. ____________ was first to propose an objective definition of instinct.
904. Types of behaviour enabling pillbugs to reach moist area is___________?
905. Nissl’s granules are present in which part of the neuron_________________?
B. Myelin sheath
906. All of the following are similarities between nervous and endocrine system except:_____________?
A. Produce chemical messengers
B. Release chemical messengers in extracellular space
C. Homestatic in function
D. Having slow but prolonged effects
907. Which of the following statement about neuron is incorrect___________________?
A. They not only conduct impulses but also generate them
B. They are not the only cellular component of nervous system
C. They may show limited regenerative capabilities
D. Like all the living cell, when they mature and divide to form similar cells
908. Secretin is a hormone produced by___________?
909. Type of neurons found exclusively in CNS are_____________?
A. Sensory neurons
B. Motor neurons
C. Associative neurons
D. None of these
910. Maintenance of normal resting potential via movement of K+ inside the cell and na+ out is a/an ___________ process?
D. None of these.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.