MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Biology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
21. Steps Involved in scientiﬁc method are ?
A. Hypothesis –>Accumulated data –> observation & experimentation –> conclusion
B. New data —> Conclusion —> Accumulated data —> Observation & experimentation
C. Accumulated data – New data – Observation & experimentation – Hypothesis –> Conclusion
D. Accumulated data —> Hypothesis –> Observation & experimentation —> New data —> Conclusion
22. Malaria is associated with___________?
A. Culex Mosquito
B. Culiesta Mosquito
C. Anopheles Mosquito
D. Culex & Anopheles Mosquito
23. Biologist ‘Grass’ discovered the life cycle of plasmodium in_______?
24. The ﬁrst antibiotic to be discovered was_____________?
C. Amino glycosides
25. Immunization by vaccination was ﬁrst introduced by?
A. Fleming in 1945
B. Florey & Chain in 1975
C. Flore & Chain in 1795
D. Edward Jenner in 1795
26. Which of the following is an example of “molecule”?
B. A Nerve Cell
27. A group of very similar inter breeding organisms constitutes?
28. Members of one species inhabiting the same are form__________?
29. On the basis of collected facts and ﬁgures, a scientist formulates a factitive statement called:
B. Research work
D. Inductive Reasoning
30. Robert Hooke discovered_____________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.