MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Biology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
71. Breeders have developed new and better varieties of food items by using which technique?
B. Hydroponic culture technique
C. Genetic engineering
D. Biological control techniques
72. Co-enzyme is often formed from ?
C. inorganic ion
73. Messenger RNA is formed in_________?
D. none of these
74. Astronauts may use which technique to grow fruits and vegetables ?
A. Tissue culture techniques
D. Hydroponic culture technique
75. Number of chromosomes in E.coli ?
76. Which statement is incorrect for pasteurization?
A. It is used to preserve yogurt and milk
B. It was developed by Louis Pasteur.
C. It involves heating the substance at high temperature for just few sec.
D. It can be used to preserve vegetables and meat.
77. Which are the four most abundant elements in living cells ?
A. carbon, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur
B. carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen
C. carbon, oxygen, sulfur, phosphorus
D. carbon, sulfur, hydrogen, magnesium
78. Which one is not correct for a productive theory?
A. It is predictive
B. It has explanatory power
C. It discourages suggestion of different hypotheses
D. None of these
79. Conclusion of Mendels work latter became a_____________?
A. Scientific hypothesis
C. Scientific law
D. Productive theory
80. Starch is converted into maltose by?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.