941. Which of the following is present inside the vertebral column______________?
B. Spinal cord
C. Both of these
D. none of these.
942. Which of the following is largest part of brain?
C. Medulla oblongata
943. Which of the following is second largest part of the brain_______________?
944. Intelligence is under the control of____________?
945. Which of the following acts as thermoregulator?
946. Which of the following allows precise muscular movements_______________?
947. It is one of the convulsive disorders of nerves which are characterized by abrupt transient symptoms of motor, sensory, psychic or autonomic nature________________?
A. Parkinson’s disease
C. Alzheimer’s discease
948. Value of resting membrane potential is_____________?
A. 0.03 V
B. 0.05 V
C. 0.07 V
949. Receptors for hearing come under heading of___________?
950. Which of the following feature is not related to neuron?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.