231. The method of reproduction of new plants by cells instead of seed is known is:___________?
A. Tissue culture
232. The cardio respiratory capacity is related to____________?
C. Normal physical endurance
233. Ultra Microscopic viruses are the main cause of__________?
234. Which is NOT an example of a microbial symbiosis?
A. bacteria in the human colon
B. tapeworm in the cow intestine
C. bacteria passing through the placenta
D. protozoans found within termites
235. Which of the following proteins have role in heredity?
236. Deficiency of vitamin C will cause:__________?
237. Coelom is divided into septa in case of:__________?
238. Haemoglobin is dissolved in the blood of:___________?
239. Like enzymes , co enzyme can be used ?
A. only once
B. only few times
C. again and again
D. non of above
240. Which of the following gases readily combines with the hemoglobin of the blood?
A. Carbon monoxide
D. Nitrogen dioxide
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.