851. Equistem is an example of___________?
852. Bryophtes are called amphiabians of plant world because:
A. Bryophytes like amphibian ancestors are one of the most primitive organisms in this world.
B. Bryophytes like amphibian live in damp shady places and close to water body.
C. Amphibians have close relation with bryophytes in their habitat.
D. All of these
853. Today the land habitat is dominated by__________________?
854. Hornwarts are included in sub-class of __________?
855. Of the following which one is not the characteristic of the plants included in psilopsida_____________?
A. Gametophyte is colourless
B. They have mycorrhizal association
C. Rhizoids bear Rhizome
D. Aerial branches have veinless outgrowths
856. Horsetails are included in class of____________?
857. Megaphylls are characteristic for____________?
B. Seed plants
C. Both of these
D. None of these
858. In bryophytes fertilization takes place in___________?
859. The dichotomously branching system has shape similar to________________?
860. Which of the following statement about alternation of generation in bryophytes is incorrect?
A. It involves alternation of morphologically different generations
B. Their gametophyte is independent while sporophyte depends upon gametophyte for nutrition.
C. Both the gametophyte and sporophytes are haploid generations thus can produce haploids gametes to continue the diploid number on fertilization
D. Spore formation occurs through meiosis
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.