MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Biology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
51. In animals coordination is achieved by means of?
A. Nervous system
B. Endocrine system
C. Respiratory system
D. Both A and B
52. Production of sweat and sebum is related with ?
53. Group of living organisms of the same species living in the same place at the same time is called ?
54. The evaporative cooling in the respiratory tract of dogs is called?
D. All of these
55. Different species of plants and animals living in the same habitat is called?
56. Which of the following pathogen type cause disease that can be treated with antibiotics ?
D. none of these
57. A large regional community primarily determined by climate is called ?
58. Which one of them is a micro-molecule?
59. A structure formed by groups of similar cells organized into loose sheets or bundles performing similar functions is called as:
A. An organ
B. An organism
C. A Tissue
D. A Cell
60. Haemodialysis means cleaning of____________?
C. Glomerular filtrate
D. Coelomic fluid
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.