911. Cell membrane under resting conditions is impermeable to all the ions except_____________?
912. Grave’s disease is produced due to____________?
A. Undersecretion of thyroxin
B. Overproduction of thyroxin
C. Undersecretion of corticosteroids
D. Overproduction of corticosteroids
913. MSH is produced from___________?
A. Anterior pituitary
B. Median pituitary
C. Posterior pituitary
D. None of these
914. At the induction of action potential opening of Na+ gate with influx of Na+ is a ___________ processes?
A. Active transport
B. Passive transport
D. none of these
915. Acromegaly is caused due to over secretion of____________?
916. Insulin and glucagon’s are __________ in nature.
B. Amino acid derivative
917. Normal resting membrane potential of a neuron is_____________?
A. – 50 mv
B. – 60 mv
C. – 70 mv
D. – 80 mv
918. Insufficient secretion of iodothyroxine in adults causes____________?
D. Exopthalmic goiter
919. Normal action potential of a neuronal cell is ___________?
A. plus 50 mv
B. plus 60 mv
C. plus 70 mv
D. plus 80 mv
920. Number of pairs of cranial nerves is__________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.