241. Dorsal root of spinal nerves contain only __________ ?
A. Effectors neurons
B. Receptor neurons
D. Detector neurons
242. Study of interaction of living organisms with other organisms and their environment relates with ___________ ?
C. Social biology
243. __________is a condition in which there is an absence of oxygen supply to an organ’s tissues?
244. Virus is__________?
D. none of these
245. Term the time during which an organism is present in the body before causing disease ?
A. Rest period
B. Incubation period
C. Sleeping period
D. Inclubation time
246. Insects responsible for transmitting diseases are called___________?
D. None of these
247. The first cloned animal was____________?
248. Genetic information carriers is/are____________?
249. The number carpels in our feet is__________?
250. Oxygen is the production of____________?
D. Both A & B
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.