521. Each turn of DNA contain ____________ nitrogenous base pairs?
522. Membranes of the grane are sites where?
A. Oxygen is stored
B. Food is stored
C. Sunlight is trapped
D. CO2 is stored.
523. Antibodies play important role against microorganisms and other pathogens to which type of proteins do they belong________?
A. Globular proteins
B. Fibrous Proteins
C. Both a and b
D. None of these
524. The simplest of oxygen producting photosynthetic organisms are____________?
525. Amphoixus is a__________?
C. Lower chordate
D. All of these
526. Which structural organization is most common in globular proteins____________?
527. Which of the following does not show quaternary structure____________?
528. Which of the following occurs in anaerobic respiration but not in aerobic respiration?
A. Release of CO2
B. Reduction of NAD
C. Formation of ATP
D. Production of ethanol from acetaldehyde
529. helical structure is kept by the formation of _________ bonds among amino acids molecules?
A. H bonds
B. Disulphide Bond
C. Ionic bond
D. Hydrophobic bonds
530. Which of the following are triploblastic and acoelomate?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.