971. The first action spectrum was obtained by___________?
972. Which of the light is mainly absorbed by the plants?
D. Both A and B
973. First Actions spectrum was obtained by using__________?
974. Chlorophyll is insoluble in_____________?
A. Carbon tetrachloride
C. Organic solvents
975. Of the following, which one causes higher production of food in green plants?
976. Which of the following statement about the head of a chlorophyll molecule is incorrect?
A. It is a porphyrin ring or tetrapyrrole ring structure
B. It is flat, square and light absorbing
C. Composed of carbon and nitrogen atoms with Magnesium as central metal ion, which is coordinated with nitrogen.
D. It is hydrophobic
977. Photosynthesis carried out by terrestrial plants is _________ of total photosynthesis?
978. Molecular formula of chlorophyll ‘a’ molecule is___________?
979. Stomata cover only ______________ of leaf surface?
A. 0.03 – 0.04%
C. 1-2 %
980. Which of the following pigment is Blue- green in colour?
A. Chlorophyll a
B. Chlorophyll b.
C. Chlorophyll c
D. Chlorophyll d.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.