MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Biology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
121. Fungi resemble plants because they lack
(A) cell wall
122. Which is a parasitic plant?
123. True roots absent in
124. The mechanism for ATP synthesis is
125. Enzyme present in the saliva is
126. Nitrogen is present in
127. The food is ground in the cockroach in
128. Operculum is present in
(A) bony fish
(B) sea fish
(C) cartilaginous fish
(D) none of these
129. In which animal respiratory surface are found in more than one organ
130. The heart is enclosed in a membrane called
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.