561. The survival of an animal depends upon its ability to take some from its environment____________?
C. Organic molecules
D. Inorganic molecules
562. In humans the number of tetrads formed during mitosis is___________?
563. Non polar organic molecules are ___________ in water?
C. Partially soluble
D. Depends upon condition
564. Interconversion of carbohydrates proteins and lipids in living cells are an example of____________?
A. Coordinated catabolic activities
B. Coordinated anabolic activities
C. Both A and B
D. Any one
565. Which one of the following is correct sequence of stages of prophase 1 of meiosis
A. Diakinesis diplotene pachytene leptotene zygotene
B. Zygotene leptotene pachytene diplotene diakinesis
C. Leptotene zygotene pachytene diplotene diakinesis
D. Pachytene leptotene diplotene zygotene diakinesis
566. Which one of the following syndrome is the result of meiotic non dysjunction?
A. Klinefelters syndrome
B. Turners syndrome
C. Downs syndrome
D. All of these
567. Which one of the following stage preceeds mitosis during cell cycle?
A. G1 phase
B. S phase
C. G2 phase
D. M phase
568. Most of the cellular secretions are ________ in nature?
569. Genes will not be found in gene pairs in the_____________?
A. Muscle cell of worm
B. Uterine cells of dog
C. Sperm cells of frog
D. Guard cells of leaf
570. rRNA constitutes ____________% of the total cellular RNA?
A. 3-4 %
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.