591. What is the characteristic feature of consumers?
592. Which of the following organisms have Chitin as a major structural component of their cell wall________________?
593. All of the following are involved in nitrification except
D. All of these
594. DNA or RNA of viruses is enclosed in _______________ coat?
595. In most ecosystems the greatest amount of energy flows through the____________?
A. Secondary consumers
596. Which of the following relationship is NOT an example of symbiosis?
A. Rhizobium and leguminous plants
B. Marchantia sporophyte and gametophyte
C. Algae and fungi in a lichen
D. Mycorrhizal fungi and tree roots
597. Other name for Kingdom monera is_______________?
D. None of these
598. Animals with greatest number of similarities are grouped together in a/an___________?
599. Amoeba belongs to which kingdom______________?
600. Competition between species will be greatest if they attempt to occupy the same___________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.