271. Outer surface of bones is covered by a dense layer of connective tissue, called as ___________ ?
B. Woven bone
C. Epithelium lining
D. Connective lining
272. Another name for liver is called ___________ ?
273. Joints between flat bones of skull are termed as ____________ ?
B. Sutural joints
D. Both A and B
274. Length of membranous urethra is about ___________ ?
A. 1 cm
B. 2 cm
C. 5 cm
D. 9 cm
275. Division of nucleus is termed as___________ ?
276. Membrane that separates ‘cytoplasm’ and ‘nucleus’ is called ___________ ?
A. Cell wall
B. Cell membrane
D. Nuclear envelop
277. Which one of the following is referred as the species occupation?
278. The first ever vascular plants are_________?
279. Circular disc shaped structure with a round hole is ___________ ?
C. Horoid coat
D. Ciliary body
280. The higher animals have special organs for exchange of gases as their skin is ___________ ?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.