491. Fatty acids containing 18 C atoms and a single double bond is____________?
A. Saturated Fatty acid
B. Unsaturated fatty acid
C. Oleic Acid
D. Plamitic acid
492. Pick the odd one out
493. Which of the following statement is incorrect5 for fats containing unsaturated fatty acid_____________?
A. They contain double bond
B. They are usually solid at room temperature
C. They are lighter than water
D. Their specific gravity is less than 1
494. Which one the following fatty acid is more soluble in an organic solvent and has higher melting point____________?
A. Acetic acid
B. Butyric acid
C. Palmitic acid
D. All have same
495. Peptide bond is_____________?
A. C-N link
B. C- O lind
C. N-H link
D. C-H link
496. Animals obtain carbohydrates mainly from___________?
497. The one which is incorrect pair?
A. Sori – Indusium
B. Arthrophytes – Jointed
C. Dichotomous – Vernation
D. Lycopods – Ground pries
498. Double fertilization occurs in_________?
A. All plants
B. All seed plants
499. Proteins comprise of ___________% of the total dry weight of a cell?
500. Adult birds normally possess only one functional____________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.