761. A bacterium with tuft of flagella at both poles is called_____________?
762. Flagella originate from_______________?
A. Cell membrane
B. Cell wall
D. Basal body
763. Which of the following structure provides greater pathogenicity to the bacteria__________
C. Cell Wall
D. Cell membrane
764. Which of the following structure primarily helps in attachment of bacteria on various surfaces____________?
C. Both of these
D. None of these
765. Cell wall is absent in___________?
766. Cell wass of Archaeobacteria does not contain_____________________?
767. Gram positive bacteria appear_______________?
768. Extremely long molecule of DNA that is tightly folded to fit inside the cell component is called_____________?
D. Chromatin body
769. All of the following are coelomates except:____________?
770. The radial symmetry is found in the animals of___________?
D. All of these
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.