401. Which step causes activation of catalytic site of an enzyme__________________?
A. Change in pH of the surroundings.
B. Formation of Enzyme Susstrate complex.
C. Change in the charge of the active site.
D. Change in temperature
402. Amoeboid movements and movement of cyclosis is due to_________?
C. Intermediate filaments
403. Enzymes __________________ the activation energy of a chemical reaction?
C. Does not effect
D. Increases or decreases depending upon individual enzyme
404. Which one forms the raw material for coenzymes_______________________?
405. Proteins and lipids are converted into glycolipids and glycoproteins by adding carbohydrates by___________?
C. Golgi apparatus
D. Endoplasmic reticulum
406. Biological molecules (proteins) which catalyze a biochemical reaction and remain unchanged after completion of reaction are called_____________________?
407. In which of the following location enzymes controlling cellular respiration are present____________?
408. In golgi apparatus the maturing face is____________?
409. A cofactor made of inorganic ion which is detachable is called__________________?
A. Prosthetic group
410. An activated enzyme consisting of polypeptide chain and a cofactor is called_______________?
C. Activated enzyme
D. Both b and c
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.