581. Allium cepa is the scientific name of______________?
582. Which of the following category is most general with its members lest resembling with each other than the other categries_____________?
583. The first eukarotes appeared about __________ years ago?
A. 1.5 billion
B. 2.5 billion
C. 3.5 billion
D. 4.5 billion
584. Those organisms which can prepare their own food from simple inorganic material and can store energy are called___________?
585. Solanum tuberosum is a scientific name of___________?
586. The structure which has been formed or modified from gill pouches in humans is___________?
B. Eustachian tube
C. Middle ear
587. Scurvy and beri – beri and caused by the deficiency of___________?
A. Vitamin B and C
B. Vitamin B and D
C. Vitamin C and B
D. Vitamin A and B
588. The word which E-Chatton suggested for bacteria and blue green algae was_____________?
589. The greatest diversity of animals in the lake is found in which one of the following zones?
A. Limmnetic zone
B. Littoral zone
C. Profundal zone
D. None of these
590. So far over _____________ number of species of animals are known?
B. 1 million
D. 2 million
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.