451. Which chemical component has the greatest contribution in the total mammalian cell weight__________?
452. Which one is an organic compound_____________?
453. Carbon atom is_____________?
454. The property of water due to which it works as a temperature stabilizer and hence protect living organisms from sudden thermal changes is_______________?
A. High specific heat of vaporization
B. High specific heat capacity
C. Its Dipole nature
D. Its liquid state
455. The number of calories required to raise the temperature of 1g of water from 15 to 16?C is called___________?
A. Specific Heat of Vaporization
B. Specific Heat capacity
C. Caloric Heat
D. Both A and C
456. The one which is present in all living things is ___________?
A. Cell nucleus
B. DNA or RNA
C. Cell membrane
457. The mechanism of stomatal movement is related to the branch of Biology called__________?
458. Which of the following substance is most favorable to form structural component of biological membranes___________?
A. Hydrophilic Carbohydrates
B. Hydrophobic fats.
C. Both a and b
D. None of these
459. Maximum number of species of living things on earth are___________?
460. Which statement is true about an aqueous medium________________?
A. Ionic as well as non ionic substance in aqueous media retains their identity
B. Enzymes can not perform catalysis reaction in this medium
C. Ions and molecules move randomly thus are in more favorable state to react with other molecules and ions
D. It is less favorable media for chemical reactions
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.