431. Magnifying power of electron microscope as compared to eye is____________
A. 500 X
432. Inhibitors which block the enzyme by forming weak bond are called___________?
A. Competitive inhibitors.
B. Non-competitive inhibitors
C. Irreversible inhibitors.
D. Both a and b
433. Which of the statement about cell membrane is not true?
A. It contains protein molecules embedded in lipid bilayer
B. It is a differentially permeable membrane.
C. It contains charged pores thus ions being charged particles cross cell membrance much easier than neutral particles.
D. It may get infolded to engulf solid or liquid material.
434. A substance which binds at the active site of the enzyme but does not result in the formation of the products is called________________?
A. Irreversible inhibitor
B. Reversible inhibitor
C. Competitive inhibitor
D. Non-competitive inhibitor
435. A chemical substance which can react (in place of substrate) with the enzyme but is not transformed into product/s and thus blocks the active site temporarily or permanently is called_______________?
436. Optimal temperature of enzymes present in human body is_____________?
437. Strengthening material of prokaryotic cell wall is__________?
C. Inorganic salts silica waxes and ligin
D. Peptidoglycan or Murein.
438. Spherical or tubular membranes which separate the material present in endoplasmic reticulum from that of cytoplasmic material are called__________?
439. Whone is not the function of endoplasmic reticulum?
A. Nerve impulse conduction
B. Transport of material
C. Mechanical support
D. Synthesis of conjugated molecules
440. 60S and 40S subunit combine to form ________ particle.
A. 100 S
B. 90 S
C. 80 S
D. 70 S
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.